The Grey Eagle
Genre: Music (bluegrass, blues, classical, country/western, folk, hip hop & rap, jazz, latin, pop, R&B, soul, funk, rock, alternative, world, other)
185 Clingman Ave.
- All events are "general admission"; there is no reserved seating available. Seating arrangement varies according to event.
- All events are open to all ages unless otherwise specified.
- While we are a non-smoking venue, a smoking area is provided on our back patio.
- Cover charges & ticket sales at the venue are cash only; all major credit cards are accepted at the bar.
- Parking is available in the lot in front of the building, with overflow parking available in the lots adjacent to and behind the venue, across Clingman AVE at Asheville Metal Finishing, across Haywood RD at The Silver Dollar, and on Roberts ST.
- Photographing, videotaping, and/or audio recording of live performances is sometimes not permitted by the performers; please contact us in advance for more information.
- The bar offers a great selection of beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages.